Published on December 9th, 2015 | by Chef's Corner1
Let’s Hear it for our November Winning Recipe!
Today we’re sending a very big congratulations to Katie C. and her Three Bean Turkey Chili!
Want to win for December? Email in your best dish to email@example.com and you could win a $200 Restaurant.com gift card along with a featured post right here on The Reader’s Edge.
1 lb of ground turkey meat
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 can Manwich
1 can Goya black beans
1 can Goya pink beans
1 can Goya cannellini beans
1 can corn
1. Saute ground turkey and a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot until browned on a high heat.
2. Rinse the beans with water.
3. Pour in cans of manwich, black beans, pink beans, cannellini beans, and corn into the pot.
4.Let simmer for 15 minutes on low heat, mixing the chili every 5 minutes.
5. Mix in salt, pepper, and garlic, and let it sit for another 5 minutes.
6. Top with your favorite tortilla chips and cheddar cheese and enjoy!
About our Chef:
Katie is 24 and lives in New York. She loves to experiment with different recipes, and always looking for easy new recipes to try out as well. Additionally she loves to spend her free time crafting, baking, and painting.
Congrats again Katie, and don’t forget to send in your recipe for December at firstname.lastname@example.org!